Check my blog here: http://www.techtutorialvideo.com/
If you are running out of disk space, your computer is running slow or responding late; first thing you may want to check is disk space used by different temporary folders. Sometime temporary folders grows up too much and takes multiple GB of size. So it is better to clean up temporary folders periodically. You can do this manually by your own or using different utilities.
This tutorial will help you to understand what these temporary file folders are and how to clean them manually. Different topics that are covered in this tutorial are:
1. What is temporary file folder?
2. Why to delete Temporary files?
3. Is it safe to delete Temporary Files?
4. Different Temporary folders in Windows 7
5. Location of Windows Temporary folder
6. Location of Application Data Temporary folder
7. Location of Internet Temporary folder
8. How to delete temporary files
9. Other Options – utilities to delete temporary files like Disk Cleanup, CCleaner etc
Check this video tutorial for more details of temporary file folder in Windows 7. If you have any question I will be happy to assist you. Please use the comment section to share your question comment and suggestion.
Music courtesy of Kevin MacLeod (http://www.incompetech.com)